One moment, please. We're verifying the availability of your trip.
Did you know?
Day trip to Ibiza
4 people with a car 229€ A great plan at the best price!
Think breeze, cove and Ibiza
Enjoy a day in Ibiza and take everything you need with you in the car: diving mask, flippers, towel, parasol and, most of all, the desire for summer.
Travel with your friends or family to Ibiza for only 229€ total price for 4 people with a car for a day trip (including booking). For 5 people plus a car it's just 249€ in total.
A great plan at the best price! All you have to do is choose which of your friends you want to enjoy Ibiza with, pick the day and fill up the car. Or if you prefer, you can book a family getaway and discover the island's hidden gems.
Don't miss out on this opportunity and book your fast ferry trip now, the places are limited!
Ready to travel? Don't miss out on anything with our Baleària Guides by Traveler: where to eat, where to sleep and which places to discover to get to know the island from another point of view. 👇
Remember that to travel to the Balearic Islands, depending on which community you come from, you must have a negative PCR test 72 hours before departure and be in possession of the health QR that is generated after completing this health form. You can find out more about health measures in the Balearic Islands here.
At Baleària we have been working to implement safety measures, both on board our ferries and in our terminals, to guarantee your safety, so that you can sail safely. Learn more about these measures on this page.
- Price for day return bookings for 4 or 5 persons with a car (including booking fee)
- 4 people with car 229€.
- 5 people with car 249€.
- 1 passenger without car 59€.
- Limited places and subject to availability.
- These tickets do not permit changes or cancellations.
- ATTENTION To enter the Balearic Islands, depending on your autonomous community of origin, it is necessary to present a negative PCR test carried out within 72 hours before the date of travel. You can consult all the health measures at this link: https://www.balearia.com/es/informacion-pasajeros#baleares