These Spanish state rebates are applied to the fares for scheduled ferry services for citizens providing proof that they live in the Balearic Islands (on inter-island crossings and between the Balearics and the Mainland), in Ceuta (on Ceuta-Algeciras crossings), Melilla (on Melilla-Almeria and Melilla-Málaga crossings) or the Canary Islands (on Huelva-Canaries crossings).
The applicable amount is:
- Mainland Spain - Balearic Islands: 75% for Balearic Island residents.
- Majorca - Minorca and Majorca - Ibiza: 75% for Balearic Island residents.
- Ibiza - Formentera: 75% for Majorca, Minorca and Ibiza residents, and 89% for Formentera residents.
- Mainland - Ceuta: 75% for Ceuta residents.
- Mainland-Melilla: 75% for Melilla residents.
- Mainland Spain - Canaries: 75% for Canaries residents.
These rebates are applied to the fare in all accomodations. The discounts apply only to passengers, not to vehicles. You can see in this link the documentation required.