One moment, please. We're verifying the availability of your trip.
Did you know?
Nador - Sète Ferry
We're sailing again !
You can now travel by ferry between Nador (Morocco) and Sète (France), a route that connects the two countries and allows you to board with your own car .
You can also travel with peace of mind knowing you're on board a certified safe space, with a wide range of services adapted to your needs, including a prayer room and a halal menu prepared by Moroccan chefs.
This journey takes place on board the Regina Báltica ferry, a vessel with a Moroccan crew, to ensure your trip is completely adapted to your needs. Learn more about the ferry and its services here.
With the aim of complying with the health and safety standards required by the relevant authorities, the following requirements are MANDATORY:
> Passengers travelling to FRANCE:
- Any passenger 11 years or older must have proof of a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before boarding.
- Exclusive service for foreigners in Morocco and Moroccans living abroad.
- People with the exceptional authorisation of the corresponding prefectures or authorities can also travel.
> Passengers travelling to MOROCCO:
- Any passenger may travel to Morocco from the list of countries published in list "A"by the Moroccan Government (see here list "A". *The lists are updated every 15 days and can be consulted on the pages of the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Health and Tourism).
- These passengers must be in possession of a certificate of vaccination or negative PCR test taken no later than within the last 48 hours prior to boarding.
- Likewise, passengers on list "B"may travel to Morocco provided they carry a special permit and a negative PCR test taken no later than 48 hours prior to boarding. Once passengers arrive at their destination, they must also be quarantined for 10 days. (Consult here list "B". *The lists are updated every 15 days and can be consulted on the pages of the Moroccan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Health and Tourism).
- The PCR test will be presented at the time of boarding and a new test will be performed on board.
- To disembark in Nador, you must complete the health questionnaire issued by the Moroccan authorities and submit it on board the ferry.
Passengers on this route will have to arrive at the port 4 hours before embarking and transporters must be there 6 hours before embarking.
The first departure Nador - Sète, is scheduled for June 15th, 2021. If the journey cannot be done due to a decision by the relevant authorities, passengers will be refunded in full or the date of the ticket will be changed free of charge.
Remember you have to show your passport. As on any international journey, document control will be carried out. If you fail to meet these requirements, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BOARD.
ON BOARD SAFETY MEASURES
Here at Baleària we have implemented a series of measures that guarantee the safety of our passengers and crew. These measures include the mandatory use of masks throughout the entire trip and the availability of hydroalcohol gel. These measures allowed us to obtain theGlobal Safe Site Covid-19 label,issued by the international certification and inspection entity Bureau Veritas, at its highest level, Excellence. Learn about all the measures here.
REGINA BÁLTICA FERRY: COMFORT AND RELIABILITY
TheRegina Báltica ferry has a variety of accommodation, including lounge seats, deluxe lounge seats, double and quadruple cabins and deluxe cabins, guaranteeing your comfort during the voyage.
It also offers a wide range of onboard services such as a cafeteria and restaurant offering halal food prepared by professional Moroccan chefs. There is also a store, a children's area and a prayer room. You can also use vouchers to purchase a WiFi connection for the entire trip. Once you're on board, if you have any questions, please speak to our mainly Moroccan crew, who will offer you a friendly and personalised service.
Learn more about this vessel here.
If you have any questions about the Nador (Morocco) - Sète (France) route, you can call the following numbers depending on where you are:
If you're in France: +33 (0) 8 20 93 36 71
If you're in Morocco: +212 (0) 520426070