Baleària is the leading shipping company in the maritime transport of goods. We are commitment to reliability, punctual service and environmental sustainability of the services offered to our customers.
Mainland – Balearic Islands routes
Baleària connects the four islands of the Balearic archipelago (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera) with the Peninsula on a daily basis. Our current and renewed fleet facilitates the transport of self-propelled cargo vehicles.
Additionally, through our logistics company Baleària Cargo, it is possible to personalize the transport of goods according to our customer´s needs, with services adjusted to them (P-P, M-P, P-M). In addition to environmental improvement, our main partners already have equipment powered by liquefied natural gas to offer a sustainable service with our environment.
South – Strait of Gibraltar routes:
The company has an extensive service in the area of the South and Strait, establishing multiple connections between Southern destinations. es entre el sur.
Líneas Caribbean Cargo Service
A quick, cost effective, and professional way to ship your cargo to Freeport, Grand Bahama? Look no further!
Our vessel travels at a speed of 29 knots, thus getting you to Freeport in about 3 hours. Our ship has the fastest transit time and most frequent sailing from the U.S/ Port Everglades above all other vessels that travel to Grand Bahama Island.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays Cargo Department is closed
Monday from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Please contact us for pricing at 1-866-699-6988
Please load pallet/Bin the day before travel except on sundays.
- We do not ship-hazardous materials, flammables, corrosives, etc.
- Our warehouse is located at 1800 SE 18TH ST Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 (Port Everglades/Terminal 1)
- Do you have excess luggage that is oversize and stressful to carry? Not a problem!
- We offer cargo/passenger bins & pallets at an affordable price. Passenger bins must be reserved online by either the website, travel agencies, or by calling us directly at 1-866-699-6988 prior to your travel date.
- Passengers must be at the terminal to load their cargo bins the day prior to their sailing at the times listed warehouse hours. Please note that all passenger bins must be accompanied by the customer and cannot be sent to Freeport without persons travelling with it. If persons cannot travel with it, it must be sent as a cargo. In order to do this a commercial invoice is needed for all goods present.